Monday, September 28, 2009

Stepping Up Hill

Well, there still haven't been any responses to my Craigslist ad calling for people who can walk and talk, aka network, at the same time, so I begin this week solo again.

I've done a really good job of ignoring signs my car wasn't running right but I read AAA and self-diagnosed the problem and took it to Midas, a little more than one half mile down hill.

The walk back was half of my normal route and I'll do the other half as soon as they call. My self-diagnoses was way off, by the way and there were many more things wrong than I thought. On the upside of this transition is that I'm not driving 100 miles a day so these 'spensive fixes outta' last me a lot longer.

The weather is threatening but I've no choice but to hit the road to pick up my car.

One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment